To make light of some situations, here are my thoughts on 8 news stories that are popular right now (links attached)…
1. I think it’s pretty hillarious that Hillary Clinton got a shoe thrown at her. I wished it would of hit her upside her head though. The chick apparently was arrested on Federal charges for being a bad aim or something along those lines.
2. The thought of a brand new vagina intrigues me.
3. This guy Eric Holder , who apparently ‘snapped’ the other day, is apparently the Attorney General of the United States. I didn’t know this. I always saw pictures of him next to Obama and refereed to him as “that dude that is standing next to Obama”. Apparently my not caring what our current government has to say is working.
4. The standoff going on between our government and this cattle rancher is both embarrassing, sad, and out of control. I mean why are they shooting innocent cows?
Seriously though, they need to worry about our US borders and not so much a cattle ranchers border.
5. There is apparently a “racist swan” going around Warwick University only attacking people who are of ethnic minority. The people who truly believe this deserve to be attacked by said swan.
6. Apparently Obama shunned Kim Kardashian. I finally found something I like about him.
7. Apparently a sorority is being accused of harassing men. “Members forced men to drink booze, eat dog treats, paint their bodies, wear women’s underwear and take alcohol shots off each others bodies”. This is either a joke or it’s proof that young men are being raised to be pussies.
8. So apparently someone is shooting cars in and around Kansas City. The total now is 20 cars shot at. They think it might be a ‘serial shooter’. Ya think?
Until next time…